Monday, July 10, 2006

In Appreciation of Homemakers

Wow! I thought that I appreciated Karina and all that she does for our home and our child. I have a new and growing appreciation, though. Karina has been gone for 9 days now, and she gets back one week from right now. Needless to say, I'm ready for her to get back. I love my kid a lot, but wow! I now understand why she likes to clean when she has downtime. And now I get why she feels such a sense of accomplishment over the things that she gets done around the house. Last week Matthew hung out a lot with his Gramms and Papa, but this week it is just him and me (don't get me wrong, I will be getting some help at different times. So, thank you to all housewives and homemakers. You work much harder than you ever, ever get credit for.
Anyway, here's a fun pic of Matthew from our trip to the mall. He loves playing on the cars (even if they aren't turned on).

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks Dan! I love reading all of your updates. I'm looking forward to Daren being home with Annie for a few days. I think it will be an awakening for him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home