Monday, July 17, 2006

End of an Era

Okay, so it's not really the end of an era, but tonight Karina's flight is scheduled to get in at 8:00. It is funny because today is the first day in a while that Matthew has really been talking A LOT about Mama. It's as if he knows that it's time.
I am so amazed at how good he has been these past two weeks. We have had a lot of fun.
On Thursday I head to California for my friend Zac's wedding. It will be a bummer to have to leave so soon after Karina gets back, but I am excited to be with Zac. Also, as a bonus, I get to go to a Dodger game with my Dad and brother. That will be another highlight.
Anyway, last night I had a party to celebrate the fact that Karina is coming home. Okay, so that is not exactly true. We had a college group bbq here, and had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures. They are of students in the college group, but take special note of the last one. While he was not too impressed at the time, I think if Matthew sees this picture 15 years from now he'll have a different opinion.
























































1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger DK said...

It's awesome to see you are back to posting again! To bad I missed the BBQ.

Ya, Matthew is going to have major bragging rights with that picture when he is older. For sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home