Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No News Is. . .

Well, no posts for the last couple days because we have been enjoying having Karina home. She got in safely on Monday night. Matthew had been playing on the airport play structure, and when I pointed Karina out to him, he stopped, ran full speed toward her, and then, when we got within arms-length, turned and headed back to the play structure. It was pretty comical. This kid performs for no man (or woman). He and I are both really excited, though. Karina had a great trip, and even brought me back an awesome chess set for Burundi. Some of you know that I also have chess sets from Romania, Russia, and Lithuania. Cool.
Well, tomorrow I head to SoCal for Zac's wedding. Can't believe it's happening. More than that, I can't believe I'm leaving after only 2.5 days of us all being together as a family. It will be a short trip, though.
Just as a note, I added a new feature to the blog. I now will be doing some occasional movie reviews if you are interested. I've written something up on five so far. They will not all be from movies in the theaters. It will be just be as I see them in the theater or on video. Just click on the movie on the sidebar and you can here my thoughts, good and bad, on the movies I'm seeing. Fun times.

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger DK said...

I will definitely be checking in on your movie reviews.

Oh man! I seriously wish I would have known about your penchant for foreign chess sets. I so would of brought you back one from Ukraine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home