Monday, August 28, 2006

What do those have to do with each other?

Later on this week, I'll do songs 75-51. It just felt like I should do a post between now and then. So, I will make this post about 2 things: Darts and 24.
First of all, it has been fun having a dart board and getting to throw with everyone from the college group. A couple of times when I have just been messing around, I have ended up getting some great shots and having to capute it on camera. Here's one of the greatest highlights, so far, of my darts career.

Now, if you want to believe that I just went up to the board and put them there, that is your choice. The truth, though, is that this represents three consecutive throws. Pretty cool.

Now, onto the second issue: 24.

I have been checking around to try to find out what I can about Season 6. The great thing about 24 is that you never know what is a fake leak just to throw us off. So, take these with a grain of salt, but here is what I am reading:

1. Season 6 will NOT feature Jack escaping or being rescued from China. The word is that he is back in LA, that he is changed because of the experience, and that this season will be more about him saving himself than about him saving the world. By the way, did anyone watch the Emmy's last night. Keifer won, and 24 won the ultimate award. The thing that cracked me up, though, was when they were referring to the characters nominated in the best actor category. They said, "An undertaker, a fireman, a detective, a president, and a savior of the world." They were referring to Jack, of course, in the final description. Funny. I guess they had no better way to describe him.

2. Likely, the season will begin not with a terrorist threat, but with a massive and successful terrorist attack. The season will deal with the aftermath, and, I assume, prevention of further carnage.

3. Tony is alive! No, I'm kidding. That's just my personal hope.

4. Jack and Chloe are back for sure, but they are the only 100% certain regulars from previous seasons that will be there for the next season. Curtis most likely will not be back. This doesn't bother me much, as I don't think they have done much with his character. Apparently the Logans will both show up in some capacity, as the shamed former first family (although it sounded as if they were still together, which is impossible to imagine). Buchanan should be back, as should Karen Hayes. Audrey will be around, but maybe in a smaller role instead of in every episode.

5. Chase will be back! No, kidding again. That would be cool.

6. Big shocker, and don't know if it's true. The word is that Wayne Palmer will be president. This makes me stoked and nervous. I don't know how this could take place. I had assumed that Heller would be president. Some think he will be, but the prevailing word is Wayne, and that his sister (new character) will be involved in the season. Hopefully she is not a new Sherry (or maybe it would be cool if she was).

7. Chloe's ex-husband, Morris O'Brien will be back. Seriously, that is the word.

Okay, half of you probably don't care about any of this, but I know that many of you do. Anyway, have a great day.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger DK said...

I did catch the last part of the Emmy's in time to see Keifer and 24 get their awards. Funny thing is, I knew you would mention it in a post today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home