Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quick Update

I know this blog has been all about Survivor lately, but I will blog something else later this week. First, a quick update:
After two episodes, all eleven of us are still in it. But let's do a quick status report.
Who's Thrilled:
1. Dave McAllister: James is proving to be an absolute beast in challenges. That should get him at least to the merge and father if he can run off some immunities.
2. Andrea Moffat: Amanda showed that she was a real player this week. She was great in the reward challenge.
3. Me: Todd rules. He rules strategically, he rules mentally, and he was huge in the immunity challenge.
Who's Happy:
4. Ami McNay: Erik is cool. Keeping calm and thinking strategically.
5. Daren Blomquist: Leslie is liked and she got the immunity idol clue (which she showed to Todd; YES!).
6. Greg Moffat: Jaime is really likeable and seems like she will definitely make the merge. She makes the merge, she could go all the way.
7. Ang Stump: Frosti is proving great in the challenges, likeable around camp, and under the radar with Dave on the team. Could go far.
Who's Fine:
8. Karina Franklin: Denise was basically non-existent in this episode, but she seems to be getting along fine in camp.
9. Meagan Wood: Aaron is strong, but the leader target on his back is huge. The good thing is that Todd and Amanda brought him in. Todd and Amanda rule.
Who's Confused:
10: E-Wood: Jean-Richard (JR) is either one the smartest players ever, or he has way too high an estimate of his strategic abilities. I am not sure if he is serious about his strategy or if he is just lazy. If he goes far, I will be really, really impressed.
Who's Bummin':
Sarah Blomquist: Dave is reaching the beginning of the end. I totally misjudged him. What a jerk. The only way I see him making the merge is if his team doesn't lose more than one more immunity. He's in trouble. And no way he's winning.

Favorite interaction of the week (and one of my favorites ever):
Aaron: We don't like each other.
JR: You're not right about that.
Aaron: Oh, well, you like me and I don't like you?
JR: There you go.
Aaron: Okay.

Great Stuff.

3 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger DK said...

I'll tell ya who's bummin'! This guy right here is bummin' that he is stuck reading blog posts about Survivor instead of meaningful interesting thoughts on life.

;)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Dan Franklin said...

Come on, Dave. I guess it must eb hard to udnerstand that some people like a show that is coherent from week to week.
Enjoy your 16 episodes of LOST this year.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Mirranda said...

I'm going to ignore your hurtful comment about Lost, and join the Survivor community. Sorry it's taken me so long!

I know he's already been picked, but the only person I like so far is James. I laugh every time he pushes over a tree! Amazing.

I'm not a huge fan of Todd's personality - but he does seem to be a very strategic and clever player. Though I don't want him to win, I definitely think he will go far. I can't believe Leslie really thought he was trustworthy! She literally handed him immunity!

There are a few other players that are possibilities, but no one stands out so far. There you go. My thoughts on Survivor so far! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home