Monday, January 28, 2008

Survivor Picks

February 7th is the premier of Survivor Micronesia. Last season I hosted a Survivor Pick 'em, in which 12 people participated. It was so much fun that we are going to do it again. After the first episode you get to pick a winner. If we have enough of us, one of us is bound to get it right.
Time for someone to dethrone me because I successfully predicted Todd's victory last season in Survivor China.
This season has past favorites versus super fans of the show. Jonathan Penner (right) from Survivor Cook Islands is one of the returning favorite (and a personal favorite of mine.

Okay, here is the status. I have 13 people who have expressed interest in being in on Survivor Pick 'em, Part 2.
Dan Franklin
Karina Franklin
Greg Moffat
Andrea Moffat
Ami McNay
Eric Wood
Meagan Wood
Dave McAllister
Mirranda Meacham
Ruth King
Rich Stafford
Curtis Lillie
Alison Gentry

Still time for
Angela Stump
Dan Stump
Sarah Blomquist
Daren Blomquist
Others who want to get in on this

The Plan
This Thursday I will put all the names into a hat and draw for picking position. As of now, I will pick from 13 names. Then I will report on the blog who will pick when. If you email me (dan.franklin@goodshepherdcc.org) or comment that you want in before Thursday, I will put your name in the hat also. After Thursday, it is first come first serve. So, if we stay with 13 through Thursday, and you email me on Friday, you will be picking in 14th position.
Again, there are 20 players, so we can have 19 people picking (we will pick after episode 1 so that no one gets a raw deal).
Some of you already emailed me some picks. That is fine, and I wrote them down. But that does not mean that you get who you picked. But if your pick is still free when it is your turn, then you get your pick. That said, everyone can feel free to email me your picks, knowing that this will not necessarily secure that person for you.
Dave, you gonna take James again? It worked so well last time.
And if you email me about your pick, don't be concerned that this will influence my pick. I already have my top 3.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mirranda said...

I'm curious who your top three are.

And really excited for it start! Draw me first, ok? ;)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Daren and I will be in even though we didn't have much success last time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home