Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Survivor Micronesia

Well, it was so much fun to do Survivor Pick 'em that I am offering to do it again. I have already got interest from the following 9 people

Dan Franklin, Karina Franklin, Dave McAllister, Ami McNay, Mirranda Meacham, Greg Moffat, Andrea Moffat, Eric Wood, Meagan Wood
Still offering spots to

Dan Stump, Angela Stump, Rich Stafford, Dawna Stafford,
Sarah Blomquist, Daren Blomquist, Ruth King, anyone else who
watches.
If you have not heard, the cast has been revealed. I care little about the fans, but I will list off the favorites and comment briefly.
Guys:
1. Jonathan from Survivor Cook Islands: Stoked that he is back. Great schemer. Good athlete. Great player. Finished in 7th first time around.
2. Ozzy from Survivor Cook Islands: Perhaps the best individual competitor of all time. Came in a close 2nd to Yul first time around.
3. James from Survivor China: A best in team challenges, but only did okay in individual ones. Good guy, but left 2 Immunity Idols in his bag as he got voted off in 7th place.
4. Yau Man from Survivor Fiji: Victim of the most horrific betrayal in the history of Survivor (Dreams). So glad he is back. Finished 4th in Fiji.
5. Johnny Fairplay from Survivor Pearl Islands: One of the great villians ever in Survivor. Finished 3rd the first time around.
Gals:
1. Amanda from Survivor China: Finished 3rd this past season. Was great up until she tanked it at the Final Tribal Council.
2. Cirie from Survivor Exile Island: So stoked that she will be back. Great social player! Finished 4th the first time around.
3. Parvati from Survivor Cook Islands: Good returner. Good in the challenges and a good social player. She will need help from a stronger player, though. Finished 6th the first time around.
4. Eliza from Survivor Vanuatu: Finished 4th in Vanuatu. She was decent in the challenges, but struggled with the social part of the game. Also has a big mouth.
5. Amy from Survivor Vanuatu: Great, great player. She finished 6th after being the victim of a major swing. So glad she's going to be back.

How It Works:
As already mentioned, 9 people are currently in. If you want to be in, email me dan.franklin@goodshepherdcc.org in order to let me know, or you can comment on this post. When we have everyone in (we can have up to 19) I will put the names in a hat and pull them out for order of picking. Then, after the first episode, we will make picks. If you want to email me your picks before then, I will keep them, and if one of your choices is still around for your turn, I will mark it down.

Most Stoked About:
Four players: Jonathan, Fairplay, Cirie, and Amy.
Least Stoked About:
The fans. Hope I'm wrong. I would rather that it was a fully blown All Stars.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Mirranda said...

My dad will be excited about the return of Yau-man, his all-time favorite player. Anwen will be horrified that Eliza, her all-time most abhorred player, has returned.

I'm glad Amanda and Ozzy are back - but I'm surprised you're excited for Cirie. I admit, she came a long way, but I never got past her saying that she was afraid of leaves!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Greg and Andrea said...

Hope Fairplay doesn't live up to his name!

-Greg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home