Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Music

So, I got some Itunes gift cards for Christmas, and I have been having a great time with them. However, the one CD I got for Christmas is undoubtedly the first album I would have purchased with my gift cards.


Joshua Radin: Simple Times
If you guys like Bebo Norman, Jack Johnson, Simon and Garfunkle, you should check out Joshua Radin. The whole album is great to listen to. It flows really well, and every song is enjoyable. The song getting a lot of play right now is called "I'd Rather Be With You." Good stuff. My favorites on the album, though, are "Friend Like You," "Brand New Day," and "You've Got Growing Up To Do."

Favorites from the Past
Here are some of the songs I recently downloaded from Itunes:
Weezer: Island in the Sun
The Goo Goo Dolls: Black Balloon
Foo Fighters: Big Me
Temple of the Dog: Say Hello 2 Heaven
Soundgarden: Pretty Noose
Dave Matthew's Band: Satellite
Stone Temple Pilots: Big Empty
Those were all bands that I listened to in high school. Really enjoying it.

Solo Artists
I got some more Joshua Radin from his album "We Were Here."
John Mayer's song "Waiting for the World to Change"
Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes." Anyone remember the movie "Say Anything?"

Worship Songs
Kutless: Draw Me Close, Word of God Speak, All Who Are Thirsty
Matt Redman: Blessed Be Your Name
The David Crowder Band: O Praise Him
Phil Wickham: Cannons
Jeremy Riddle: Sweetly Broken
Chris Rice: Come to Jesus


Fun stuff. Itunes is cool.

Anyone else have any music recommendations?

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Mark Harris said...

I recently added a little Bon Jovi, Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Steve Miller Band, & Toto (to name a few) to my ITunes. I also added all of Tomlin's album, Hello Love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home