Monday, November 10, 2008

Still Advent Conspiracy

So, I still think that the most important thing for me to blog about right now is Advent Conspiracy. We announced it at church this weekend, and it was exciting to see how many people came to the table in the foyer to get information. It was also fun to get to talk to people and to hear their desire to make Christmas more meaningful and more Christ-centered.
On top of this, I absolutely loved our time with our Growth Group Sunday night. I sure hope that the members of our Growth Group enjoy our time half as much as I do. We talked about the true Christmas story and came up with ideas about how we can partake in it as individuals, families, and as a group. I am excited to see where it goes.
If you are looking for a resource on how to enter into the story in a greater way, check out this site: http://rethinkingchristmas.com/. It has ideas for meaningful gifts, for giving, and for traditions. Really worthwhile.

That's all I got for you. Maybe later I will blog about the Lakers or Eli Stone or the fact that we have a new President elect.
Maybe, but no promises (I know you are all holding your breath).

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

no, no!! I love hearing about AC, I can not handle one more blog about the election.
Thanx for posting AC developments. I really do love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home