Sunday, August 31, 2008

My-Son-Jack Turns One, Part Two

We had Jack's Birthday Party this past Saturday. It was a great time to celebrate our little guy. However, I always feel bad for the guest of honor on first birthdays. Then tend to be the most miserable of any of the guest. I always want to rescue them from the tortures of opening presents, eating cake, and being held. All said, though, Jack held together pretty well. Here are some pictures and videos.
















Jack didn't wear his party hat for very long, but we did get a couple pictures with it on. And, yes, he is eating a crayon.















Some of our distinguished guests.
















Jack enjoying his cupcake and chocolate banana. Hope he's not diabetic.


Here is a video of Jack getting his "walk" on, going back and forth between Karina and Uncle Ron.





















Thanks for checking in. We leave you with a picture of Jack and I in one of his new birthday presents, a kid tent.

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ben and Cherianne V said...

Dan, I think you are more excited about the kid tent than Jack is. :)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger oregonfatts said...

i know this was a former post comment I'm making, but i just got online after a severe online drought. How do I get "the man who was thursday" audio book? I'll try and drop you a facebook line by the way.

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting those photos up! Now I can take my time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home