Saturday, June 06, 2009

Gone Fishin'

So, I am not an avid outdoorsman. I like hiking around and playing sports outside, but I have only fished once in my life (and I didn't catch a thing). My friend John Lewis offered to take me fishing on his boat, and he also offered for Matt to come along. I was very excited to take him up on his offer. Matt did great and we caught 5 fish (we threw them all back). Here are a couple of pictures.Matt did a great job on the boat. He ended up being really comfortable on it, and he had a great attitude.

Here are Matt and John with our first catch. Matt seemed a little nervous that the fish was going to "get him," especially since it kept flopping out of John's hands.


Here are Matt and I after a later catch. It was great that we both had our first successful fishing trip, and that it was together.
Special thanks to John for taking us out. It was a blast, and we hope to get to do it again sometime soon.



1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just relieved you threw them back and I didn't have to figure out how to clean them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home