Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back

Well, I have given up. After days of futility, trying to upload a pciture from Zac and Amy's wedding, I have given up and decided to just blog. The wedding was great (even though we were standing in tuxes while it was 114 degrees out). It was great to meet Zac's now-wife, and it was great to be a part of the ceremony.
Next week is a family vacation, so that should be fun.
Saw The Lady in the Water yesterday. I wrote a review of it, so you can click on the link if you want to know my thoughts (don't worry, there are no spoilers).
Well, since I couldn't get the pic of the wedding up yet, you can enjoy this one of Matthew. When we ask who he is, he still normally says, "Elmo," but he will point to pictures of himself and say, "Ma-ttttttttttttt." Good stuff.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

Elmo? That is hilarious! I wonder who Hadleigh will say she is...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home