Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cousin Time

Matthew had some good play time Sunday night with his older counsin Jake. We were all at Randy and Nanci's for Dan Stump's birthday. Here are some fun pics of Matthew and Jake. I'll let Matthew take you through them:




Here we are on the deck at the beginning of the evening, scheming our mischief.


Then we sneaked into Papa's office, one of our favorite spots.

Then we had to head inside for dinner and presents and stuff for my Uncle Dan. My cuz is holding one of my favorite videos: The Amazing Book. It is so funny.
Then we had the most fun EVER by pushing this table all over the deck together.
My mom took this really cool picture of Matthew and cuz. He's not usually quite so blurry.
Anyway, hope you enjoy those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home