Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dave Falls Victim to Non-Action

Well, once Dave McAllister's pick, James, got two immunity idols, it looked like he would cruise through the game. Especially since most of us thought he would win every challenge. Instead he was blidsided. I have to say that I understand why he did not play the I.I. If he had made it through this vote, he would have been able to just play them the next two weeks as precautions. He was going for the win. I have to respect that. Also, glad that he took it well when he got voted off.
How about Amanda?! Impressive. I still am pulling for my boy Todd, but I have to give credit where credit is due. She seems to have turned the whole game around.
6 Remain in Survivor, but only 5 of us remain.
Dan Stump, you got two of the field all the way to the Final Six, but I still don't think Courtney or PG have any shot of winning. At least one of them will probably even make the finals, but neither will get any serious run.
Andrea Moffat, your Amanda is looking like a favorite now.
Ami McNay, your Erik is looking great also. He could sneak in and win it all. Just like Ethan.
Karina's Denise could pull it off, although it still seems unlikely to me.
My Todd could still win, but it looks like Amanda is turning on him. If she turns, Todd is going to need some serious help.
Favorites:
Andrea: Amanda
Ami: Erik
Possibilities:
Me: Todd
Karina: Denise
Just Hangin:
Dan Stump: Courtney and P.G.

So, with this Writer's Strike, pretty soon Survivor will be about the only new thing on the air. At least they can pull off the show without any writers.

4 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

Yes! So happy with last night, I knew Erik still had a chance, so we will see what happens. I really wish PG was gone, because she is annoying, but her being around keeps others distracted from Erik.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Always look forward to reading your day after Survivor comments. I thought James would pull out the I.I. right at the end but didn't. Now there isn't any hidden I.I. in the game if James took both of them home last night.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Dave Mac said...

I was literally screaming out at the TV, "PLAY THE IDOL, JAMES! PLAY THE FRIGGIN IDOL!"

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Mirranda said...

That was such a good episode! He had to go - if he hadn't, the ending was completely predictable. And most of the fun of Survivor is the unexpected twists.

Yay for Amanda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home