Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ang Loses Her Frosti

How quickly a player can turn from being a favorite to being gone. Frosti was voted out. Regrets to Angela Stump. Frosti was a great guy and one of my favorite players to watch. It was a smart move, though, for the others to vote him off. Congrats to my sister Ami for still being around with Erik. At least for one more week.
So, what is this tribal council twist. I thought they were going to vote someone else off. Maybe they do. But probably not because the scenes from next week showed Erik.
Now we have a pretty conclusive Final Five (or so it seems), with Todd, James, Amanda, Denise, and Courtney. If Todd is able to get to the Final Two with Amanda (that is, if there is a Final Two as oppposed to a Final Three), he will deserve it.
Good Chances:
Dave McAllister: James is still looking strong. He may never have to use those Immunity Idols.
Me: Todd is still in charge. Looks like he is going to be taking on James next week.
Andrea: Amanda continues to be strong. I wonder if she'll slip for Erik. Probably not.
Some Chance:
Karina Franklin: It is hard to believe that Denise could win, but if she makes it to the end, she will deserve a chance.
No Chance (Feel free to convince me that I'm wrong):
Ami McNay: With Frosti gone, I don't see Erik making any ground into the large alliance.
Dan Stump: You still got two with PG and Courtney, but I don't think either has a prayer of winning unless they compose the Final Two.

It must just grate JR to see Courtney make it so much farther than him. I wonder if it really grates on E-Wood to see Stump make it farther than him. I guess my point is that you all have become synonmous with your picks in my mind. In fact, I think at the end we should have our own jury vote. Greg, E-Wood, Ang and whoever else ends up in the Jury should vote on the people (not the players) whose picks make the final tribal council. It would be fun.
Also, I think we should do this picks thing again, but someone else should host it. I suggest Eric Wood because of his enthusiasm every time I talk to him about Survivor.

Happy T-Give.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger kristin said...

I'm officially casting my vote for more posts from Matt. Loved it!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I resent being compared to my loser pick. I'm glad he's gone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home