Saturday, October 27, 2007

Congratulations, Merge Makers

Well, while we did lose Sherea (tear), we didn't lose any of our competitors because she was part of Dan Stump's field. He still has Courtney (who apparently hails from Meltdown City) and PG.
Interesting week. Amazing twist with James having to try (in vain) to lose. Either way, the result was good for Dave (who picked James). My favorite moment was when Todd gave him to idol and James hit him to thank him. Then Todd replied by saying, "James, you almost killed me just now."
Congratulations for making the merge: Karina Franklin (Denise), Eric Wood (JR), Dan Stump (Courtney and PG), Angela Stump (Frosti), Dave McAllister (James), Greg Moffat (Jaime), Andrea Moffat (Amanda), Ami McNay (Erik), and me (Todd).
I still think Toddpretty much rules.
Now that we are at the merge (at least that's what the preview for next week seemed to indicate), here are the new over/unders:
James: 6
JR: 8
Amanda: 2
Jaime: 9
Erik: 8
PG: 7
Denise: 5
Courtney: 6
Todd: 3
Frosti: 5

I would like to think that Todd and Amanda will be the final 2, but I am much more convinced that, either way, Amanda will be in the final 2 and that she is likely to win. That's just what I see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home