Friday, October 12, 2007

Sarah Blomquist Joins Her Husband

Well, to absolutely no one's surprise (except, apparently, his own) Dave was voted out of Survivor. Sorry Sarah. When you made the pick after episode one, I thought it was a really good one. I thought he had a good shot of winning. You and I grossly misjudged him. Last week my sister Ami commented that poor Leslie might have lacked a bit of self-awareness. But now we all know that Dave has the marked cornered on that one.
One Step Forward:
1. Ang Stump: Frosti is great. He didn't BS Dave and he is great in both the challenges and in the camp life. I still don't think he can win it all, but I really like him.
2. Dave McAllister: James is in trouble strategically, but, man, he ruled again in the immunity challenge. It is just that he will be such a big target after the merge, and he is a poor strategist.
3. Me: Todd got ANOTHER clue to the immunity idol. Unbelievable. So happy about my pick. Todd rules.
4. E-Wood: I hate to say it, but JR did great this last week. He is starting to scare me because he is a threat to Todd. I need the tribe to lose again so that Todd can make a run at getting JR out of there.
Two Steps Back:
5. Dan Stump (The Field): Not really the whole field. PG and Courtney are sitll fine. Sherea, though, almost choked away the episode. She just collapsed. She is great in the challenges, though.
Tolding Strong:
6. Karina Franklin: Denise actually spoke in this episode (that was for Mirranda).
7. Greg Moffat: Jaime is still really cool.
8. Andrea Moffat: Amanda too.
9. Ami McNay: Erik too.
10. Meagan Wood: Aaron is doing well. No upward movement, but not a ton needed. Still don't think he can go all the way, though.

I would like to strike Sherea from my previous list of who could possibly win. I will put in PG in her place (just so that Dan has some hope).

See you all next week.
Feel free to complain if you feel like my rankings are wrong.

6 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

Yea, Dave...CLUELESS and a jerk, not a good combo. But makes me a little nervous to see previews of next week with Erik liking Jaime. Bad move dude...that only worked for one couple...

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh MAN, I can't believe how un-self-aware Dave was! What a moron. Oh well, this is why I don't gamble :)
Actually, Survivor is tough to bet on because you really don't see much of each person the first week. Anywho, thanks for including the loser Blomquists in the pool.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Dan Franklin said...

Don't worry, Blomquists. There is always next season. Rough tiems for you guys.
I think Erik will be okay for a while, Ami. He seems like a really good guy. there is no way he is going before the merge. He and Jaime and Frosti will all make it at least that far.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Greg and Andrea said...

I like the JR ranking. When he busted out in Mandarin, that was the highlight for me.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger E said...

I'm with Greg/Andrea. When JR started speaking Mandarin, I told Megan he better get acknowledged by Dan. I stand by my pick...at least one more week.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Mirranda said...

Yeah, she spoke like 3 times! It was SO amazing. My entire family was in shock. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home