Wednesday, November 07, 2007

But I Don't Wanna Be a Pirate!!!

Seinfield, anyone? I know Dan Stump is with me on this post's title. The puffy shirt.
Here are some pictures from Halloween. Matt and Jack will talk you through them.
I'm Matt, and I got to be a pirate. But after Mom and Dad took this picture I abandoned the fake hair. It was driving me crazy. And also, I put my eye patch around my neck like a necklace. I don't think anyone really noticed. I still looked pretty cool.



I'm Jack, and this was my first halloween. I don't remember much, but I look at this picture and conclude that my parents dressed me up like a lion. On our way over to downtown Gresham Mom put these wiskers on me. I slept right through it. Life is good for babies.


It's Matt again. I got to go trick-or-treating with my friend Maya. She was dressed up as Tinker Bell. I thought that was funny since I was a pirate, and since pirates played a prominent role in Peter Pan. We trick-or-treated in downtown Gresham. They shut down Main Street, and all the stores handed out candy. There were kids everywhere. It was pretty cool.

While we were downtown, we ran into lots of friends, including my cousins. Jake was dressed up as a dragon.

It's Jack again. Here Matt and I are with our cousins Jake and Ty. Ty was dressed up as curious George. We also saw, amongst other friends, Joel Moffat, who was also dressed up as Curious George.

I slept through this picture also. Hey, why not?


We both had such a good halloween. And my brother Matt got lots of candy. . .but Mom and Dad are only letting him eat two pieces each day. He is having a good attitude about it, though, because he isn't used to having any candy around the house.

Matt here to finish off this post. Thanks for reading. I'll be back soon to tell you about my adventures last Friday when I took the Max to downtown Portland. See you then.

4 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger ang said...

Love it. I think that's the first pic of all 4 cuzes. I love that they're growing up together!

Oh, and Frosti rules. The next preview showed Todd starting to crumble...

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Dan Franklin said...

So wrong. Todd is about to make a power play and oust James. . .I hope.
Stupid Frosti. So nice and likeable.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger DK said...

Great pictures! My favorite is Matt and Maya on the bench. Matt's facial expression is classic!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Veronica @ A Quiet Heart said...

So cute!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home