Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Endorsement

I know some of you have been wondering from previous posts whether or not I would end up officially endorsing anyone.

I have given this a lot of thought. It is sometimes difficult to think about the impact that my choice will have on those around me.

After much thoughout, though, I have decided to throw my choice in the mix.

I would, therefore, like to throw my full support behind. . .

UCLA for the College Basketball National Championship.

I think they have the coach, the defense, and possibly the offense to make real change happen. We have had enough of Florida the last two terms. . .err. . .years. It is time for a fresh face that we can look to.

They are not necessarily conservative, but they are trustworthy.

They can bring change.

And they have the experience.


I support the Bruins.

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Greg and Andrea said...

That's great stuff.

Love for President!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Amy Guerino said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Matt Guerino said...

I have to almost completely agree with you. I'd love to see the Pac win it rather than some dime-a-dozen East Coast or Midwest school.

Unfortunately I picked UNC over UCLA in the finals. Now, I'm in 1st place in my office pool and pulling away, so perhaps UCLA will win it all and I'll still win my pool. Is that too much to ask?

Kevin Love is a freak of nature. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home