Thursday, November 05, 2009

Under-Rated!

So, I am going to do this from time to time. This is my first post to draw attention to things that are underrated. In most of these posts I will probably point out an underrated song, movie, and book. Maybe, as I get into it, I will draw attention to other underrated things.

Disclaimer: I know that everyone has different standards on movies, music, etc. Please check into these yourselves. You may decide that they will be songs or movies or books that you don't consider appropriate for you.

Song: No Envy, No Fear by Joshua Radin.
I have grown to be a big fan of Joshua. Karina and I just saw him in concert last Friday. He has a lot of great songs. This one may be a little under the radar. I could recommend a lot of his stuff, though. Really great. Check it out in Itunes. And, in case you didn't notice, it is the song that plays right now when you come to the blog.






Movie: Minority Report. It may be tough to think of a Tom Cruise movie being underrated, but this movie just gets better each time I watch it. It is not a light movie. It deals with heavy themes such as murder, guilt, loss, justice, and free will.








Book: The Secret Servant by Daniel Silva. I could have chose just about any Daniel Silva book. Most of his novels are thrillers about a Jewish secret agent. Really interesting and engaging. I have read them all. They are fast reads and really enjoyable.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger DK said...

Just listened to some Joshua Radin! Good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home