Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dan's Top 100 Songs, Third Edition

Well, what a cool picture. . .and a really exciting one. The incredibly happy guy in this photo is my best friend Dave McAllister. This past weekend he got engaged! This is his fiance Kelly, showing off the rock! Congrats, you guys.
I included this picture to introduce songs 50-26 on my list because Dave has been the main friend I have experienced music with in my life. A lot of the songs on the list have distinct memories associated with certain people, and more are associated with Dave than with anyone else. Therefore, I thought it would be appropriate to dedicate this portion of the Top 100 to Dave and his future bride Kelly. Also, I am highlighting the songs that especially remind me of memories with Dave.

50. Immortality (Pearl Jam)
49. Yahweh (U2)
48. Hey Jude (Beatles)
47. I Wish I Felt Nothing (Wallflowers)
46. Who'll Stop the Rain? (Creedence Clearwater Revival)

45. Motorcycle Drive By (Third Eye Blind)
44. Friday, I'm in Love (The Cure)
43. Unforgiven (Metallica)
42. Glory Days (Bruce Springsteen)
41. Let My Love Open the Door (Pete Townsend)
40. The Narrow Road (Jars of Clay)
39. Free Fallin' (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
38. To Be with You (Mr. Big)
37. Until I Fall Away (Gin Blossoms)
36. Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)

35. Murder of One (Counting Crows)
34. Offering (Third Day)
33. Walk On (U2)
32.
Good (Better than Ezra)
31. Lightning Crashes (Live)
30. No Woman, No Cry (Bob Marley)
29. Unchained Melody (The Righteous Brothers)
28. Foolish Games (Jewel)
27. I Will Buy You a New Life (Everclear)
26. Dream On (Aerosmith)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home