Thursday, April 12, 2007

Return to Form

Well, as I criticized 24 last week, I was pretty stoked about the last episode. I thought it was the best episode since the premiere. That was not because of the Audrey thing. I knew that she was still alive (I thought that was pretty obvious). I just really liked how Wayne bluffed the anonymous Middle East country into cooperating, and then I especially loved the end sequence of Jack vs. Fayed. I could have done without the whole Jack-riding-under-the-truck thing, but remember, he is Jack Bauer.
Anyway, my main question is whether or not there is a legitimate explanation for the impeccable timing of the Chinese, calling just minutes after the nukes were finally secured. I hope there is.
I know that many of you watch Survivor, and that Survivor is one show that even my sister Ami and I can agree on. For those of you who like it, I thought I'd give a mention. I think this season started slow and a bit boring (so one-sided), but I have really liked it lately. There are ten left, and here are my rankings in order of favorite to least favorite (not necessarily who I think will win):
1. Michelle (she rocks)
2. Alex (this season's Yul)
3. Earl (super-cool under pressure)
4. Edgardo (such a nice guy)
5. Yau Man (best old guy ever on the show)
6. Dreamz (moved way up in my book after the way he called Lisi out)
7. Stacy (I guess, don't really know her)
8. Boo (he's funny)
9. Cassandra (don't really know her)
10. Mookie (don't like the way he makes fun of other people)

I'm such a nerd. I just gave my top ten survivor picks. At least my previous post was about Easter.

4 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger kristin said...

does randy know that 24 outranks EPM in your links? :)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Mirranda said...

Well... Tonight's episode should mess up that nice little list.

You think Edgardo is a nice guy?

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

Yes, this post was great! Pretty bummed about the whole Michelle thing last night. I mean what the junk was Dreamz thinking voting for her instead of Stacy? I am pretty cool with your listing, I really like Edgardo, Alex and Earl and if any of those dudes win I will be happy, though Yau is pretty cool too.

Stacy on the other hand is at the bottom of my list. I have disliked her ever since the crazy coffee episode where she treated Dreamz and Cassandra like poo in a can. Kiss my booty and someone vote her off. Seems like Mookie's alliance might be in some trouble with Dreamz spilling the beans next week. It is starting to get exciting!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Dan Franklin said...

Yeah, that whole coffe thing made Stacy go way down, but made Alex go way up because he called them out for being so cruel. I'm crushed about Michelle. She was so awesome. I need to redo my list, with Dreamz dropping all the way to the bottom. . .right next to Stacy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home