Monday, May 19, 2008

Graduation!!!

As many of you know, on Friday I had my graduation from Multnomah Biblical Seminary. It was a long time in the coming (6 years). We had a great weekend celebrating. Here are some pics.

Mom and Dad made the trip up, which was a great treat for me, for Karina, and for the boys.


Here is a family picture at the Baccalaureate (a word, by the way, that Matthew thinks it is really fun to say)

Here we are at the seminary building right before the Class Photo was taken.

Here is part of the Class Photo. I am in the third row up, the second from the right.

Here is a picture of the actual ceremony, as I am (joyfully) receiving my MDiv diploma.

Here are Karina and I celebrating after the ceremony.

Karina was pretty into my cool hood. Pretty impressive, huh?

Here we are with Mark and Heather Harris, our good friends. Smiles all around. Seminary is great, but being done is also great.


Quick sidenote. When we finally got home from the ceremony, I went online and found out that the Lakers had closed out their series with the Jazz. What a great day.

5 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Marc Peter said...

Dan, congrats! :) Way to go.

Marc

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger oregonfatts said...

nice work dan... you're more than ever "the man" now. Congrats buddy

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger The Eaks said...

Hey Dan!
I just navigated to your page for the first time.... led here by Veronica Whitley's links. Hi to you and Karina and your cute family! A BIG CONGRATS on finishing seminary!! I remember the great relief that Scott felt when he was finally done! Say hi to karina for me! It's good to see that you guys are so blessed!
:)
Carey (Buss) Eakman

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

Way to go Dan, I did not even know you were finishing. Good Job. Congrats! Woo Hoo!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Tiana said...

Happy Belated Graduation. Thanks for the photos. Its so fun to see you and the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home