Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Family Haircuts

My best friend Dave and his wife Kelly visited us this past week. It was great to hang out and catch up. I will post more on that later because the pictures of that are at home.


For now, I need to post on. . .


FAMILY HAIRCUT NIGHT!


Jack, Matt, and I all received haricuts Sunday night. Here are the highlights.
Here are Matt and I with our sloppy hair. This is a "before" picture. Earlier on Sunday I had a classic conversation with Matt that I just have to share with you.
Dan: Matt, we're going to get haircuts tonight.
Matt: Haircuts? But why? (his favorite question these days)
Dan: Because we need them.
Matt: I don't want one.
Dan: Well, I'm going to get one. Don't you want to get one also? Then we could be handsome together.
Matt: Handsome together?
Dan: Yeah.
Matt: (with a sincerely confused look on his face) But we're already handsome.
Dan: (after composing himself from a good burst of laughter) Yeah, but after our haircuts, we'll be more handsome.
Matt: More handsome. Why?
Dan: Because it is always good to be more handsome.
Jack isn't at the point of conversation about haircuts, but he got one also. As you will see in a moment, he was not crazy about it. Still, you can kind of see his fro in this picture.
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

Here is our "after" picture. Jack has recovered, and, as you can see, the three of us are much more handsome than when we started.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Eric 'n Leah said...

Ours get OtterPops during haircuts. We figure it's a fairly hard thing to actually get hair on while trying to eat it since it comes in it's own sleeve.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home