Thursday, November 12, 2009

Joshua Radin Concert.

So, while I am on the subject of Joshua Radin. Here is a little about the concert.
Karina and I got to see Joshua Radin at the Aladdin in Portland. It is a relatively small venue (about 600 seats). It was a really fun evening for us.
Here we are outside the theater after the concert. We had to snap a picture, just to prove we were there.


Here is one of the pictures I got of the concert. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take videos. I don't remember what song is going on right now. You might be able to see that Joshua is wearing a smedium "Powell's" shirt. That was a real crowdpleaser.

This is during the song "Sky." The whole band came and gathered around one mic as they played the song. It was really fun.

I wish I had more footage, but we spent the time enjoying the concert instead of simply chronicling it. In case you care, Joshua did 5 songs off We Were Here. . .
Closer
What If You
Winter
Everything'll Be Alright
Today
. . .6 songs of Simple Times
One of Those Days
I'd Rather Be with You
Brand New Day
Sky
No Envy, No Fear
You've Got Growing Up to Do
. . .and then several new songs that will be on an upcoming record.
It was a great show, and it was nice not to have our ears ringing after a concert. Mellow.
One of my favorite tidbits of the concert was that Joshua said he wrote I'd Rather Be with You while sitting on the Santa Monica Pier. That is one of my all-time favorite places. Fun connection.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger DK said...

Awesome! I picked up both of those albums after your last post and have really been enjoying his stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home