Thursday, April 26, 2007

Adventures

So, last night Karina and I decided to hit the gym, and I was keeping an eye on Matthew and putting away dinner while she got ready. As I was putting saran wrap over the corn bread I heard Matthew say, "It's pinching," from the other side of the living room, by the couch. When I looked over, I did a double take. Then I realized that he had taken off his pants and his diaper. Apparently his diaper was pinching him. This would have been nothing more than a funny little quirk were it not for the fact that I could tell from looking at his bottom that there was a reason why the diaper made him uncomfortable. Yes, you guessed it. There was human excrement on his rear end.
Well, I was able to run him into the other room and clean him off before it got all over the place (there was, however, some on one of his socks). And, thankfully, his diaper was in his pants, so the living room survived the adventure.
By the way, sorry that I don't have any pictures of this experience. I was frantically trying to handle the situation.
Anyway, I know all of you parents can relate to such adventures.
Well, yes, the other thing I need to do in this post is to write my new Survivor rankings. Last week was quite an episode. I felt bad for Edgardo. What a blindside! Here's the reason I don't like Dreamz (as a player). He's ruining the game. I am not just annoyed because he went against his alliance. People do that all the time. The reason it annoys me is because it did not help him at all to betray his alliance. It was totally random. If one of my favorite players gets voted out because someone makes a smart power play, I will be bummed, but I won't be upset. The antics of Dreamz had me totally annoyed because he was not simply smarter and more shrewd. He simply does not know how to play the game. Playing the idol would have worked for Alex, and it would have been a great moment. Dreamz, for whatever reason, ruined it. And then the other alliance didn't trust him enough to update him on what they were doing. Hope he gets booted tonight.
1. Alex (if he can find a way to turn the tide now, it will be truly amazing)
2. Yau Man (leapfrogs Earl after that impressive show in the immunity challenge)
3. Earl (still a solid player, the way he handled Dreamz)
4. Mookie (moved up for me when he was willing to give the idol to Alex)
5. Boo (I'm beginning to like him a little more; goofy guy)
6. Cassandra (nice move in taking Boo and Dreamz on her reward)
7. Stacy (apparently the other players don't think she's very nice)
8. Dreamz (as I said, he's ruining the game)
Looking forward to watching tonight.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Dave Mac said...

I haaaaaaaate Dreamz! He represents everything I hate about the worst players on Survivor.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger DK said...

That's simply detestable Dan.

Yet, I find it quite amusing at the same time.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Matt said...

...at least it wasn't some other type of excrement...

now THAT would have been weird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home