Thursday, May 03, 2007

Survivor Post

Come on, you know you love it.
So, was I the only one who thought that it was no big deal that the guys went through Yau Man's stuff to find the Immunity Idol. I thought, "Hey, that certainly is part of the game." I was highly disappointed, though, in the weak, non-existent plan that Alex and Mookie put together. At least Alex outsmarted Mookie at the end by breaking the tie. Boo was hilarious, thinking that one of them might have the idol when they had no clues. Anyway, here's to hoping that Alex can find a way to be a seing vote.
New Favorites.
1. Yau Man & Alex (they tie because Yau Man was so slick in how he handled Alex outing the idol)
3. Earl (still slick, but he has been so safe for so long)
4. Boo (nice move popping the knee back in)
5. Cassandra (why not?)
6. Dreamz (moves up one slot for his hilarious explanation of why he voted against the guys)
7. Stacy (no good)

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

I did not think it a big deal that they went through Yau's stuff...part of the game as far as I am concerned. I did think it funny that it actually worked in Yau's favor.

After last night things have shifted for me a bit. I am not so big about Yau anymore. Dreamz always rises up on the list during the episode and then plummets at the end when he goes with the crowd on the vote. Next week should be interesting...they are all so confidant that is bugs.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Faith said...

After reading your "Survivor Post" and realizing the Survivor fans that you must be I decided I need to add you to my links. Anyone that is a fan of Survivor is a friend of mine! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home