Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dan's Top 100 Songs, 4th Edition

Well, I love this picture. I think it is hysterical. Not only because Matthew is getting smooched by Karina, but also because he is in his water diaper, and those things crack me up. It is like a baby speedo.
I am still waiting for David's response to my Lost blog, but as I wait I thought I would give my 25-11 favorite songs. I thought it would be appropriate to save the top 10 for the final installment. It's fun how songs are so loaded with memories. I remember my dad talking about how he still connects really well with the music he listened to in junior high and high school. Most of the songs on this list are those that meant something to me in junior high and high school. Anyway, enjoy.
25. Say it Ain't So (Weezer)
24. Strange Currencies (R.E.M.)
23. Angel (Sarah McLachlin)
22. What it Takes (Aerosmith)
21. Nothing Compares (Third Day)
20. Hard Candy (Counting Crows)
19. Nearly Lost You (Screaming Trees)
18. Bed of Roses (Bon Jovi)
17. Glycerine (Bush)
16. Fly From Heaven (Toad the Wet Sprocket)
15. Tip of My Heart (Bebo Norman)
14. Needs (Collective Soul)
13. Where the Streets Have No Name (U2)
12. Cover Me (Candlebox)
11. Back to Good (Matchbox 20)

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger DK said...

Cute picture.

My rebuttal you have so anxiously been awaiting has been posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home