Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fun pics of Matthew

I thought this would be a good time to post some new pictures of Matthew. Here are some recent fun ones.



Here is Matt with his cuz. Notice the drool.



Matthew likes to try to lift us up on his shoulders.


Here he is wearing my old blankie, looking like a shepherd.

I don't know what was going on here. Karina took this one. She calls it the "crazy face" picture. Wierd.

Matthew is also communicating a lot more. He is putting word combos together, like "buckle up" and "out of here." This morning when I was reading a book to him, he said "butterly," correctly identifying one. He named almost all the animals in the book. It was pretty impressive.

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Rakel said...

We love that little guy!!
Pat and Rakel

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Dave Mac said...

I'm reading... please keep writing!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Queen Mama said...

He certainly takes after his mom. I only have 1 serious picture of her from college, and she was a senior my freshman year!

Andrea (Ring) Redmond

 

Post a Comment

<< Home