Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Checking in, Hanging Out

Hi,
Well, it has been a little while between posts. We were away this past weekend at a place on the Oregon coast called Ecola Bible School. I had the really fun opportunity to teach the book of James there during the week. I would teach twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. It was fun and exciting. Karina and Matthew came too, and we stayed in a little home. We got to hang at the beach sometimes during the day, and watch some playoff baseball in the evenings. It was a half-vacation, half-ministry week. Pretty cool.
Well, this picture of Matthew was not taken at Ecola. Maybe I will have a picture from last week soon, but I thought I would post today while I had a moment. This was taken at Multnomah Falls a couple of weeks ago. Matthew loves to hang from things, and he has gotten pretty good at it.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Dave Mac said...

Good to see you are still alive and kickin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home