Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yau Man

Okay, I know I said that last post would be my last one involving Survivor, but I wanted to comment before the finale. I don't know think Yau Man will go down as the greatest Survivor ever, but he may have just had the single best episode of any Survivor in history. David Cone, who once pitched a perfect game, will never be considered a greater pitcher than Roger Clemens, but David Cone's best day was better than any of Roger Clemens' best days.
Yau Man won the reward, gave it away (brilliant strategic move, and great heart), sent himself to Exile Island (a first), helped Earl find the second Immunity Idol, and then saved himself at Tribal by playing his (against the consent of Earl). I was cheering. What a genius!
Anyway, for those of you who watch (and by the comments, that includes many), I really hope Yau and Earl both make the Final Three (or Two, however they're doing it).
By the way, what was Stacy thinking at Tribal. She basically gave away that Yau was in trouble. She deserves to go. Glad she won't be in the finale. Not because she was mean. Just because she was not a good player.
Final Rankings before Sunday's finale:
1. Yau Man (has played an amazing game)
2. Earl (solid, but was taken in by Stacy)
3. Dreamz (at least he's playing; should have made the move on Yau one week earlier)
4. Boo (no strategy, but at least he's winning immunities; may make the finals)
5. Cassandra (they keep trying to make it seem like she has strategy, but she has none; she's no Cirie)

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Mirranda said...

I was waiting for your post, so I am glad there was one. I was preparing to leave you a scathing comment if Yau was not at the top of your list after that episode... haha.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

That was a great episode. I was practically biting my nails with how long Yau waited to play the idol... or at least with the length of time created by the editors :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home